Fall 2022 Registration
Registration for the FALL 2022 season is now OPEN. Registration deadlines are as follows:
- Players entering Grades 4-8: July 1st
- Players entering Grade 3: July 15th
- Players entering Grades K-2: August 1st
Every player entering Grades 3-8 will be placed on a travel team if they are registered before the deadline. Every player entering Grades K-2 will also be placed on a team if they are registered before the deadline.
Players entering Grades 4-8 must be registered in advance of the tryouts to be held later this spring AND must attend the tryouts if they wish to be considered for one of our select teams. Incoming Grade 4-8 players will not be considered for a select team if they do not attend tryouts.
Players entering grades 4-8 are NOT required to attend tryouts if they do not wish to play on a select team, but they are encouraged to attend (everyone loves the orange and white tryout shirts).
Please be mindful of your player's availability and potential conflicts when choosing to try out for a select team. WYSA expectation is that select team players will attend at least 90% of practices and 90% of regular season games. Players who are regularly unavailable place an unfair burden on coaches and teammates to integrate them into teams playing at the highest level of competition.
For dates and more information on our travel team tryout process and our select teams, please visit our website. https://walpolesoccer
Summer Camp 2022 Registration
Registration for the annual WSYA summer clinic run by NEFC Director of Coaching and former English Premier League player Nick Burke is also open. The clinic will be held from August 15th-19th
- Players entering Grades K-3: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Players entering Grades 4-8: 12 pm - 2 pm
Goalkeeper Clinics with Darth Maul
WYSA is once again pleased to offer goalkeeper clinics with the terrific goalkeeper coach, Darth Maul. If your players are serious about goalkeeping, these sessions will be of great value. Players will need to register for each session individually. Space is limited in each session so please make sure you are available if you are choosing to take one of the spots. Players will only be eligible to register for the sessions corresponding to their grade - no crossover will be permitted.
- May 24th: Current Grades 3-6 - 4:30-6 pm - Ellis Field
- May 31st: Current Grades 7-12 - 4:30-6 pm - Ellis Field
- June 14th: Current Grades 3-6 - 4:30-6 pm - Ellis Field
- June 21st: Current Grades 7-12 - 4:30-6 pm - Ellis Field
- July 12th: Current Grades 3-6 - 4:30-6 pm - location TBD
- July 19th: Current Grades 7-12 - 4:30-6 pm - location TBD
To register for any of these programs, log in to your account at walpolesoccer.org/